Closet Cleaning: Mountain Hardwear, Western Mountaineering, Gossamer Gear, Leki

I am cleaning out quite a bit of gear. Items go to the first person to claim it in either the thread or a PM. All items include shipping to the CONUS. If you have any questions about anything, please send me a PM.

First up is a Mountain Hardwear Women’s Nitrous Down Jacket. It is a Women’s medium. It has been stored uncompressed and is in good shape. $95

Next up is a Mountain Hardwear Women’s Superlight Plasmic Rain Jacket. This jacket is a Women’s size medium. It has been reviewed extremely well and is a great lightweight jacket. $125

Next is a Gossamer Gear Mariposa. This is a size medium torso. It does not come with a hipbelt. This pack shows no signs of wear. It comes with an aluminum stay and the sitlight pad. $100

Next up is a Patagonia Atom Sling. This has been used sparingly. It has a couple dirt and chalk spots, but otherwise is in great condition. $35

Next up is a Western Mountaineering Ultralite. This sleeping bag is the 5’6″ model. It has always been stored uncompressed and been slept in with base layers. It comes with the cotton storage sack and the silnylon stuff sack. $325

Next up is a Women’s Exofficio Travel shirt. This is a women’s size small. $25

Next up is a Montbell Ultralight Down Parka. This is a size Large. It is in great condition and has always been stored in a smoke free closet. However, I can not find the stuff sack for it. $105

Next up is a Six Moon Designs Haven Tarp and Nettent. This tent combo is used. It comes with both stuff sacks. This was the perfect shelter set up for two, but I will not be hiking with a partner in the near future so it has to go. It was seam-sealed by a previous owner and was put on a bit thick. There are a couple of pulls on the nettent and the floor of the nettent is a bit dusty. Overall 8/10. $235

Next up is a Six Moon Designs Lunar Duo Outfitter. This was bought here, but I don’t believe it has been used besides being set up in the yard. It has not been seam sealed. I did however use the stuffsack, so it has a little bit of discoloration. $100

Next up is a Starlyte alcohol stove with the modifying ring to make it burn slower and more efficiently. I have moved on to canister stoves and have not been using this stove. $15  SPF

Next up is a pair of Leki Lhasa Lite Trekking poles. These have been used for 100-150 miles and are in excellent condition. $75

Next up is a Mammut Women’s Ophira Harness. This is a size small and still has the tags on it. $40

John Muir Essential Guide 2015 edition $15 or $10 with any other item

Zpacks Hipbelt pocket in Green. This color does not seem to be available on the site right now. $22.50 or $20 with any other item

Dirty Girl Gaiters size small. Used for about 100 miles. Great condition. $20 or $15 with any other item