FS: Alien cams, Petzl Ascender, Daisies, Pulley, Titanium pot, 'Cascade' pick for Nomic, Lumbar pack, Evolv shoes, Women's Teva flip flops, Canyoneering gear/Neoprene boots and gloves (Men's XL)

|
My gear closet is absolutely overflowing and I need to clear out stuff that doesn't get used. Some of this stuff is basically free (over 80% off). Anything can be picked up in Boulder with cash. Otherwise, I can take Paypal, Chase Quickpay, Venmo, or Google Wallet.

Shipping is at buyer's cost. I usually ship using 2/3 day USPS Priority Flat Rate boxes. Buy a bunch of stuff and I'll ship for free.

All items from a smoke-free, pet-free household.

I can definitely be persuaded to make trades. I am looking for:
  • Blue Ice Boa ice tool umbilicals
  • Beaks/Peckers (#2 and #3 especially)
  • Pocket aider
  • #5 and #6 C4
  • Alpinist Magazine issues #37,38,42,46-52 in good condition
  • Full strap aluminum crampons
  • Solid avy shovel with an offset L grip (like the Ortovox Alu Pro)

Anyway, here's what's for sale:

Aliens - $44 each
Brand new. Bought them for a trip to Zion but got rained out and never even took them out of the packaging. Retails for $77 each.

I have THREE remaining red
I have TWO remaining grey

Petzl Ascension left hand ascender - $49
Brand new, tag attached. Only one ascender. Newest 2016 version. Retails for $85.

Dyneema daisy chains - $29 for both
Two unused dyneema/spectra daisy chains. One red, one black. Pretty sure they're Yates, but not 100% positive.

Petzl Fixe Pulley - $15
Used for a short 2-day wall. 9 pitches total. Some wear to the anodization, but otherwise perfect functional condition.

Evolv velcro shoes - $39
Excellent condition, lightly used. Don't know the model name though - anyone? They are size US 8.5 or EUR 41.5.

Adidas water shoes - $15
Not climbing related, but may be of interest to someone here. Barely used. No funk. US size 6, or women's 7.5

Mountainsmith "Day" Lumbar Pack - $45
Lightly used, bottom has a couple nicks/scuffs, everything else is great. Perfect for fast and light day hikes and keeps your back cool and sweat-free. Includes the shoulder-straps accessory. MSRP is $75+$25 for the shoulder straps.

MSR "Titan 2" titanium pot set - $110
Brand new in the packaging, never used. One of the pots has some tape residue on it though from the stickers I peeled off. Never cooked in it or washed it though. Lightest pot set on the market. Includes a 1.5L pot, 1.0L pot, and a titanium pot grabber. Retails for $150

Teva flip flops women's 7 (38 euro) - $10
Lightly used in excellent condition. No funky smell, no damage or anything wrong with them. Super cushy sole, extremely comfortable.

Petzl Nomic Cascade Pick $55
One single pick for sale. Brand new, sealed package. Best Nomic pick ever for waterfall ice. Rare and discontinued. It has a shallower angle than the new "Ice" picks, which means a smoother swing, less "chopping" at the ice, and easier to clean. Selling for what I paid for it

The pick for sale is in the center of the photo, still in the package. ALL OTHER ITEMS IN THIS PHOTO HAVE BEEN SOLD

-----

Buy all the canyoneering gear below and I'll ship the lot for free

Five Ten Canyoneer - Water/Canyoneering shoe Mens 12 - $90
Used maybe twice. Perfect condition. Size 12 mens. Normally $150.

Neoprene Booties and Gloves
Everything is lightly used and in great shape.
Two sets of booties/socks, both size XL (Fits foot size approx 10.5/11 to 13ish.) - $25 for both pairs
One pair of gloves, also XL - $20

NRS Titanium Neoprene Wetshoe Men's XL- $30
Used once. Excellent condition.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags