FS: Bear Vault, GSI pot, Mug/bowl

Doing some spring cleaning.  Three items for sale here, willing to sell the bear vault separately but would like to sell the GSI pot and mug/bowl together to save shipping cost..

*BEAR VAULT IS SOLD* First up is a lightly used Bear Vault 450 solo.  Has seen ~20 days of use all with an opsak liner – clean, no smells, and no damage.  Listed as a solo but I’ve used with my wife for trips of 2 people and 3 days pretty well.  This runs $~65 new I’ll take $40 shipped.

Second is two items from GSI – a GSI Minimalist cookset and a GSI goumet mug/bowl set for one person.  The cookset has seen essentially 1 night of use – had built an alcohol stove to go with it and liked the setup but now pretty much only hiking with other people so doesn’t have as much use.  Really nice combo setup to be insulated mug and pot all in one with much smaller size and cost than Jetboil.  The mug/bowl set is new in packaging, stacks together, and includes one bowl and one insulated mug in a very small package.  Total value here is about $35 before shipping, I’ll take $20 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags