FS: ULA CDT and MLD BURN

Two packs that I haven’t used in a few years. I don’t see myself using them again, and I’d like to find them a good home. Both have plenty of miles left in them. I bought both of these packs used, and they’ve been modified a bit by the previous owners and myself. Both packs are pretty similar in size and features.

FS: MLD BURN. Size large. Weight is 11.8oz. Features that remain: Haul loop, side compression straps, side mesh pockets with elastic, and the large mesh pocket on the outside (no holes in the mesh), top compression strap. All the small bungee attachment points have been removed. Hip belt has also been removed. $50 Shipped CONUS.

FS: ULA CDT. Size Large. Weight is 11oz. Features that remain: Side pockets with elastic, and the large mesh pocket on the outside (no holes in the mesh), top compression strap (shortened). Haul loop has been removed. Doesn’t look like the pack ever had a hip belt. Two lengths of material have been sewn onto the shoulder straps (also shortened a bit) to attach a sternum strap (if you want to add one). I’ve used this pack for a JMT thru-hike, so the cuben material has a bit of dirt stains on the back, but it’s nothing crazy. $50 Shipped CONUS.

Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags