FS Exped Synmat UL 7 New & Exped Downmat UL 7 used

$125 each mat. Includes shipping. Payment via Paypal.

Synmat UL 7. 20×72. 17oz in sack with patchkit. (16oz for mat)

The Synmat ul 7 is brand new, bought a few months ago, never used. It was taken out of the package, blown up, and laid on in living room for size purpose. Then rolled neatly back up and put in bag. Never taken out again. It comes with the bag and patch kit.

DownMat UL 7. Size 20×72. 20.5 on my scale

I bought the downmat ul 7 two years ago and used it for two winter seasons, approx 12-15 nights total. It was always used it with a zlite foam pad underneath. There are no holes and I’ve never had a problem with it leaking. I used the pump sack until the last three times I took it out. Somehow I left the pumpsack somewhere and can’t find it. So it does NOT come with pumpsack or the patchkit. Both of which you can buy separately. These retail for $249, so IMO, even without the sack and patchkit, it’s still a solid deal.

I guarantee both of these mats are without holes, but I know it can be a concern buying a used inflatable mat. So if you buy it, then blow it up and leave it standing overnight or take a nap on it. If you find a leak (you won’t), I will refund. However, this offer is only good WITHIN 72 HRS upon receipt of the mat. I’m all for doing right by the customer, but I would like to avoid a situation where someone takes it out into the field, accidentally puts a hole in it, and then asks for a refund.

Cheers

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags