FOR SALE: Bonefire Wisper Down Insulated Hammock

FOR SALE:
Only selling to fund a new model Bonefire Wisper.
$330.00 shipped cont. US. Paypal only (fees included). Will ship internationally at actual shipping costs, please contact me if outside the US. You can contact me via BPL messaging or at

DETAILS:

Bonefire Wisper. I believe it’s a second generation. This was Jeremy’s personal hammock (Brother Bones–owner of Bonefire gear). Awesome shape! Inner: 1.6 un-coated Argon, Outer (both DL and UQ): 0.9 Argon. 30 degree rating, but I have been very toasty down to 18 degrees in snow. This Wisper has 3/4 length zipper and the peak shelf. This hammock is a HUGE technological leap forward in hammock/under quilt design. Really, it’s like a space shuttle when compared to most hammocks/under quilts that are like a horse and buggy. I am only selling to fund a new Wisper. I’ll NEVER sleep in anything else as long as I live. The Bonefire hammocks are that good. The insulation is considered full length for users up to 5’10″, has 11 baffles, and uses 11oz of 850+ HyperDRY™ Down. The weight limit is estimated at 275 pounds. The hammock acts as a stuff sack for your top quilt which includes an integrated bug-net. The bug-net holds its shape making a diagonal lay easy, without the need for tie-outs (but two sewn on ones are included), and is supported by a hidden cord which keeps your top quilt from becoming entangled. Hammock only, no suspension included.

VIDEO:

Bonefire website:

http://www.bonefiregear.com/

Pics of the actual Wisper for sale in it’s natural habitat:

Oops! How’d that last one get in there? LOL.

Detail

Tags