FS: BD Ice climbing tools, Scarpa Freney 42 boots, Gregory 65L pack, Patagonia Knifeblade soft shell (M)

|
Listed below is a handful of items that I have hanging around. All gear is in good condition. Prices are inclusive of shipping within the U.S. and I'm open to best offers.

Holler if you have any questions or would like to check out any gear. I live in NYC and visit the Gunks on the weekends.

Black Diamond Viper ice tools. One tool has a hammer, the other an adze. Used but in solid condition with attachable/detachable leashes and picks with plenty of life left.
$220 shipped
Black Diamond Viper ice tools with leashes

Black Diamond Viper ice tools

Scarpa Freney XT ice climbing boots, size 42. I bought these here on the used section of MP and used them twice, once on an ice route in Vail and another time doing some mixed in the Catskills. These are well used but in good condition with seemingly plenty of life left. I really liked them (finding them fairly lightweight), but unfortunately I found out they are a size too small for me.
$110 shipped
Scarpa Freney XT size 42

Scarpa Freney XT size 42

Scarpa Freney XT size 42

Gregory Stout 65L, size small. I'm 5'8, it fit me great, and it should fit those several inches taller pretty well also. I used this to haul in enough gear for a week of backcountry camping/climbing in Wyoming and also used it for a few days at the crag (though this obviously works best as a trail backpack). It's in good condition with some scratches but no tears. Lots of gear storage and additional zippers on the bottom for easy gear retrieval. Selling because I have a smaller 35L pack that I use more often.
gregorypacks.com/en/GM75074.ht...
$130 shipped

Gregory Stout 65L sz small

Gregory Stout 65L sz small (model pic)

Patagonia Knifeblade Pullover Soft Shell Jacket, size Medium. I snagged this jacket from one of the guys here on MP and I only used it a few times. I found it was slightly bigger than I needed it to be (I'm a small guy) so went with something else. That said, this soft shell did a killer job with water resistance / moisture shedding (Polartec Power Shield Pro), breathability, and stretching. Lots of very solid reviews out there for this jacket - have a look.
$110 shipped. Seeing it listed online now for $260 best on clearance.
Knifeblade Pullover, Medium

Knifeblade Pullover, Medium

Thanks,
Scott