FS:MHW Trango 3 Tent w/ Footprint, Snow Anchors & Gear Loft - $275

|
Prices lowered.

It’s time to downsize and say goodbye to some more climbing gear. I’m getting married, going back to school, and haven’t climbed much in the past two years.

I’ve bought and sold quite a few things on here and eBay. Here’s a link to my eBay account in case you’re interested. Ebay Profile

I live in Fort Collins and am fine with local pickup or shipping. If shipping, payment via Paypal and flat rate of $10 to cover postage.

Message me if you have any questions or would like to check out the gear.

OR – Alti Mittens (Men’s/Medium/Red) - Sold

Mountain Hardwear Trango 3 Tent w/ Footprint, Snow Anchors & Gear Loft - $275

This tent isn’t the newest model. It is used and has spent about 12 nights outside but is in great condition. I checked all of its seams and their taping is still intact without any signs of wear. The screens, zippers, poles, and everything else is a good condition and I wasn’t able to find any issues. Four REI brand snow anchors are included which are very handy while camping in the snow or rocky areas where it is difficult to use stakes. Sixteen normal stakes and four larger snow stakes are also included. The tent is a little wrinkled from being stored in a stuff sack but I’m hanging it right now and that should also go away with use. The tent also comes with a Mountain Hardwear Rectangular Gear Loft.

New Retail Prices:
Tent – $750
Footprint - $90
Snow Anchors - $15
Gear Loft - $30

Forty Below - Fresh Tracks Overboots (Medium/Red) - Sold

Petzl Quark Ice Tools Set (Hammer & Adeze) - Sold

MHW Dragon Claw Gloves - Sold

BD Neve Strap Crampons w/ Bag - Sold

La Sportiva Trango Ice Climbing Boots (Sz 42)- Sold

Marmot DriClime Windshirt Jacket – Men’s Medium - Sold

Wind resistant, water repellant and breathable.

It hasn’t been used very much and is in good condition. No tears or fabric damage. Zippers are good too.
MHW Desna Hooded Shirt/Jacket – Men’s Medium - Sold
Warm, stretchy, soft lining, hooded, half-zip in front can also over chin great condition.

MHW Mighty Power Hooded Layer – Men’s Medium - Sold

Nice base or outer layer depending on the conditions. Zippered pocket on back. Hood for easy temperature regulation.

Shell = 82% Polyester, 18% Elastane
Lining = 100% Polyester
Petzl Cordex Belay Rappel Gloves – Medium - Sold

Great condition.
Black Diamond Couloir Harness – S/M - Sold

I haven’t sold ropes online before but these have just been sitting around.

Mammut Revelation 9.2mm Superdry Bi-Color 70M Rope – Sold

Thanks for looking.

David