PIF: Hats and Shirts (EMS, Campmor, Patagonia)

So I was over at my parents' house the other day and my mom asks the age old question: what would you like for Christmas? Now, I don't expect, want, or need anything, but I know they would get me something whether I gave them an idea or not, so I got to thinking, and I ended up saying, "Hey, you know what I would like? A digital scale to weigh all of my hiking stuff and for shipping packages," (Admins, please don't revoke my membership now that you know I've been posting without owning a digital scale!). Well, my mom gave me an odd look and replied, "Really? Well you can just have my digital kitchen scale if you want it. I never use it." And my dad added, "I have a digital scale at work that weighs up to 50 lbs; you an have that too, if you want it." Sweet! I was a weighing fool the other night, haha.

So I figured I'd pass the good fortune on to you with some PIF items. You can claim as many items as you'd like. Just pass the fortune on to someone else when you can.

If you would like to claim an item or multiple items, please just reply to this thread with: I'll take [item(s)]

Thanks!
EMS Polyester Hat Liner - Barely used. In great shape. One size fits all.

American Eagle Faux Fur Hat - I think I may have worn this once while snowblowing the driveway. Very warm!

Campmor 1/4 Zip Fleece - Fleece on the shoulders, lower sleeves, and down the sides of the torso. This has seen a good amount of use and has quite a bit of pilling around the collar and on the lower front and back, but no holes, rips, or stains. It's a Large, but fits between a L and XL on me. Would make a good outer layer to wear over your "good" layers when doing yard work or hanging out around a fire.

Patagonia Capilene Crew - Size Medium. Cap 2 or 3; it's hard to tell, the tag is worn away. Eraser sized stain on one sleeve.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags