FS: Hilleberg Akto Tent + Footprint 4 Season backpacking tent BRAND NEW

Just like the title says I have a brand new Hilleberg Akto tent (color Green) with the Footprint. This tent is 100% brand new. This tent is one of their Red Label tents (4 season). Let me know if you have any questions.

Price including shipping: $510 Paypal F&F otherwise add 1.5% ($517.65)

Item will ship via UPS ground shipping.

Please PM me to purchase. Thank you!

From the manufacturer:

• Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
  • All season construction: outer tent walls extend to he ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
  • Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
  • Plenty of room for one occupant and his or her gear.
  • Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
  • Basic pitching requires only four pegs in the head and foot end guy lines, and the simple, single-opening, continuous pole sleeve and tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable. (note: pegging out the four corners provides optimal floor space, venting and overall tent function and is highly recommended.)
  • The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
  • An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
  • The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
  • The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).

<div class=”factBoxHeadings”>

Minimum Weight 1.3 kg/2 lbs 13 oz
Packed Weight 1.7 kg/3 lbs 12 oz

Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1200

10 V-Peg

</div>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags