FS: Solo Shelters :: ZPacks – HMG – SMD – GG

I have a few solo shelters I need to find new homes for. These were all purchased new by me and are all in great shape. This post is mainly to gather interest, I need to do some research to see what going rates are.

If you have any questions or are interested in making a fair offer (while I hunt down some pricing) please contact me. Email works best:

#1 – ZPacks Hexamid Solo Plus: Was custom made with 0.7oz cuben canopy in white, has mesh floor.

#2 –  Hyperlite Mountain Gear Echo: Complete modular system including inner tent with bathtub floor, tarp, and beak. The material is HMG’s standard white cuben.

#3 – Six Moons Design Skyscape Scout: Complete and never used! Pitched it on the lawn once and ended up getting a LHG SoLong 6 for myself (I’m 6’3). Green silnylon. Purchased a couple years ago.

#4 – Gossamer Gear Spinn Shelter: My first UL shelter and a classic! Before cuben had gone mainstream spinnaker was the hot ticket. I used this one quite a bit, I believe everything is in good condition, but I will need to verify that by giving it a thorough once-over. For those who aren’t familiar, this is a beaked tarp with a closure at the foot-end as well. (no inner tent, just a tarp)

Email works best: