FS: Bear Paw Wilderness Net Tent 2

Catch and release – I got the BPW Walled Net 2 a year ago and set it up in my backyard with my hammock tarp, but have not used it otherwise.  I’ve found a way to hang almost everywhere or use other options in my gear box, so this one is gathering dust (not literally – it’s very clean).  Original purchase thread is .

Nice tent – sloped ridgeline.  I thought it would be great when you don’t need a tarp on nice nights, or just don’t want to mess with bugs anytime.  Most likely the 70D verson, but not positive.  My scale says 19oz.  New sells for $125.  I’m selling for $90 shipped – the same price I bought it.  I pay shipping conus and Paypal.

Looking for something different?  I have a North Face Coriolis 2 person tent: ~5.5 lbs all in with stakes and factory footprint.  Same price ($90) – but you have to pay shipping or pick it up in San Diego area.  This was my lightweight backpacking tent for years, and it’s still a good one – wind worthy and cheerful blue.  Some friends of mine used it on Mt. San Jacinto last spring.

I’ve been buying lately and need to tip the scales a little – good gear at a good price.  Post or PM questions.  Posting and unconditional “I’ll take it” puts you first in line

-Slbear

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags