FS: Hexamid Solo Plus w/twin size bathtub floor, beak, etc.

I am selling my Hexamid Solo Plus (pre-2013 model) with the following features.  I purchased it new in 2012 and have used it on three short trips in AZ, nine nights total.  This shelter is lighter than than current models because the seams are not taped and I did not seam seal it.  As I was using it in a desert environment and did not anticipate rain (and it never rained on this tent), I chose not to seam seal it to save weight – seam sealing adds 1-2 ounces.  It has been well taken care of and is in excellent condition – stored loose, always pitched with a groundsheet underneath.  I sold this shelter about a month ago, but the buyer decided it was not what he wanted after all and returned it for a refund.

brand new twin size CF bathtub floor (used two nights w/polycro groundsheet underneath.)

62×96 polycro groundsheet

storm beak  (this was an optional add-on when I purchased it)

52″ carbon fiber pole – “sky shark II, P3X” – 3-piece, shock corded

Completely rigged with all guy lines provided by Zpacks.

No rips, tears, stains, etc. – includes original CF stuff sack.

Weights: Tent in stuff sack: 415g; Pole-35g; polycro sheet – 70g; Tyvek piece – 27g; pole tip protector – 4g; 10 aluminum T stakes – 140g

I will include 10 aluminum T stakes, trekking pole tip protector, Tyvek tent entrance sheet if you want.

This package would retail for over $570 brand new (just tent and pole) and you have to wait – my price is $350 shipped from Alaska to anywhere in the USA immediately – USPS Priority Mail is $21+.

Email me for photos and more information:  yellowporcupine at gmail dot com
<div class=”likebtn_container”></div>

Detail

Tags