FS: Katabatic Gear Quilt, Custom Hood, Booties

Unfortunately, I have had some hefty veterinary bills pop up so I’m forced to part with this beautiful quilt and hood combo.  This is by far the nicest piece of gear I’ve owned and the craftsmanship blows away any other “quilt” I’ve owned. If it wasn’t for the vet bills, I wouldn’t part with this awesome quilt. This is a Katabatic Grenadier 6’6″ Wide, 900 fill model.  This quilt has been slept in only 2 nights and looks and smells brand new.  Included with the quilt are the attachment chords, sil nylon stuff sack and organic cotton storage stack.  This is $645 new, asking $550 shipped CONUS.  *****PLEASE E-Mail ****

I also have a custom Luke’s Ultralite WPB down hood that I had customized with a velcro front for venting as well as an extra 1oz of 800fp Hyper Dry down.  This hood is made out of Pertex Endurance like the Katabatic Grenadier and is extremely warm.   The inside is black Argon material. The hood also has two cordlock adjustments around the face to bring it down around your eyes and nose.  This has also only been used 2 nights.  This was $80 new, asking $68 shipped CONUS

Feathered Friend’s Down Booties, Black, Large
These are essentially brand new and have been slept in 2-3 times.  Included are the shells and inner booties, these have 4oz total down and are extremely warm.  These are $99 new from FF, asking $75 shipped CONUS

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags