[H] new black Diamond trekking poles, Therm-a-Rest NeoAir, a tiny Camelbak pack and GSI cooking pot with bowls [W] Paypal

I have an few extra trekking poles

I'm looking for $45 shipped on the Black diomand poles, they haven't been used. the other 2 poles have been used and are definitely not a set one is mountain smith and the other is koppen and I can include both of these with the black Diamond poles for and extra $15 if intrested.

the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir is size regular and was used probably 10 nights total. asking $100 shipped. if intrested I can get more pictures of it. I might also sell a Therm-a-Rest chair that is compatible but my wife can't decide if she wants to let that go just yet.

the GSI cook set is the dualist and comes withe everything except the sporks and I have the carry/wash bag but it's not pictured. this set had seen some use and really love it but I upgraded to a snow peak titanium set asking $40 shipped

the CamelBak pack can be included for free with anything else for $10shipped no bladder just a small back with 2 compartments

let me know of you have any questions or want more pictures.

https://imgur.com/2pULUns