FS: Western Mountaineering UltraLite 6'6" Left Zip $350 shipped

It pains me to sells this but I haven’t used it in about a year and a half and it’s time for me to pass it along.

I purchased this bag new from Backcountry.com in June of 2012 and slept in it approximately 10-12 nights between the summer of 2012 and the fall of 2014. I always used a Cocoon silk liner and always slept on a NeoAir All Season pad with either a Tyvek ground sheet or a tent floor underneath the NeoAir. I took very good care of this bag. It was never stored in a stuff sack. I hiked with it stored inside the storage sack and a garbage bag partially compressed at the bottom of my backpack. I always let it air out for a day or so when I got home from using it. While not in use, it has always been stored in the WM storage bag uncompressed. A beautiful bag in beautiful condition.

Original WM storage bag and stuff sack included.

Shipping is from Canada and, due to the Easter holiday, my post office is not open again until Tuesday so the parcel will ship Tuesday morning (assuming I have sold it by then).

$350 shipped within Canada or to the USA. I am willing to ship elsewhere if you are willing to pay for the additional postage. Payment via PayPal. The bag will be shipped partially compressed in the storage bag.