FS: Ultralight Gear

Hey I have some things I’m trying to sell to buy things I actually need…or at least I think I need lol. I have a Big Agnes Insulated Air Core sleep pad. Petite size, 20×66×3.25. Has had air in it for 2 days and hasn’t seemed to lose any air. Comes with mesh sack and repair kit. I think the weight is 14oz. I like this pad, but always find myself going for my ZLite sol pad instead. $68

I also have this Spark SPI sleeping bag. Rated for 46 degree. Ultra dry down 850+ loft. Regular length for pepole under 6′. Packed in stuff sack weighs 13.8oz. Comes with dryer bag, storage bag, original paperwork. $110

Catch and Release cuben fiber inner net for mid tents and hex tents. It’s fully functional and great shape, I just prefer my DIY bathtub ground sheet mosquito net over this. $110

Snow Peak 450 Double Wall mug with sip lid. Bought it to use as a pot, but found out double wall isn’t exactly ideal for being cook pot material. I have since moved into a Jet Boil Titanium and am very happy with it. Suprisingly enough the piezo is still strong after 2 years! $35

PM me with any questions or more pics. PayPal F & F or business plus the fees. I will try to get items shipped out this weekend, but with the holiday they will go out Monday at the latest.  Take care! -Kev