FS: Therm-a-Rest Antares 20, Borah Gear Bug Bivy, REI Flashpack 22, and more

Therm-a-Rest Antares 20. Used about 10 nights.  In like new condition.  Asking $200, or make an offer.

Boarh Gear Bug Bivy.  Chest zip.  Used about 15 nights.  No visible holes or tears in floor or netting.  Asking $50.

REI Flashpack 22.  I cut the hydration sleeve and the small mesh zipper pocket out of the inside of the pack.  The left shoulder strap has a small bit of fraying where the strap connects to the top of the pack, but it appears mostly cosmetic.  I have the webbing waist belt for this pack, but seem to have misplaced the sternum strap. Asking $25.

Outdoor Research Flurry Hat.  Lightly used. Size large.  Asking $10.

Outdoor Research Novo Watch Cap.  Lightly used.  Size S/M.  Asking $10.

Coleman Max canister Stove.  Used, but in good condition.  Asking $10.

Pearl Izumi Elite Barrier Shoe Covers.  Used, but in good condition.  Asking $25.

Gordini ski gloves.  Used, but plenty of life left in them. Size medium.  Asking $15.

Hi-Tec Moraine Down Vest.  Used, but in good condition.  Size small.  Asking $35.

Nemo Fillo.  Lightly used.  Asking $25.

Timbuk2 Strap Seat Pack.  Used and the velcro is slightly worn-out, but still use-able. Asking $10.

Red Ledge Rain Jacket.  Not sure of the model, but it looks like an older version of their Free Rein jacket.  Shell is 100% nylon.  Backing is 100% “microporous pu coating.”  Taped Seams.  Pit Zips and two large front pockets provide lots of ventilation.  Small stain near to bottom hem of the jacket.  Lightly used and in very good condition.  Size is a very generous medium.  Asking $35.

Payment via pay-pal.  Contact me at andbrown080 at gmail dot com with offers.