FS: Vaude Aracanda 30 Waterproof Pack

This was my Arizona day pack for a couple years, so it’s bit faded from the sun, but still waterproof and otherwise in good shape. I had to reattach a couple lash points with glue and I removed a sewn on patch. Lots of life left in this comfortable pack.    It costs about $20 to ship this USPS Priority from Alaska, so I’m asking $40 total via PayPal.  Thanks for looking.

A seamless technical pack. Materials are welded together, not stitched. Keep your packables dry in all weather conditions. Roomy high-tech hiking backpack, finished with ultrasonic technology.

Part of Vaude’s collection featuring Ultra Seam Tech which is used to replace traditional seam workmanship (needle and thread) and provides backpacks with the following advantages:
The seams are welded edge-to-edge with Ultra Seam Technology and then taped. By eliminating the need for seam allowances and thread, Ultra Seam Tech reduces the overall weight of the product. These seams reduce the potential for abrasion on skin or between materials due to their thin construction. And…they have elimnated stitch holes in the fabric due to Ultra Seam Tech bonding giving the piece a cclean design and high tech look.

Features:
Zippered lid compartment
Map compartment with waterproof zipper
Equipment fixation
Chest belt
Strap-type hip belt
4 detachable compression straps
Opening for drinking system

Specifications:
Volume: 30 l / 1830 cu.in.
Measurement: 46x28x16 cm / 18x11x6 in.
Weight: 950 g / 2 lbs. 2 oz.