FS: LT4 Poles, WM Flash Jacket L, Carbon Whippet, Fly Creek UL1, Dynamo Pants M

All prices are shipped CONUS

Gossamer Gear LT4 Poles

These were used for about 500 miles on the CDT last summer before I decided that I didn’t need trekking poles. I’ve replaced the tips and cleaned them up, also including 2 extra red and black gaskets. No baskets, but I never felt a need for them anyways, especially since these are basically 3-season poles. Sometimes you have to pull the two parts apart and hand tighten the locking mechanism before twisting the poles tight, but everyone I’ve talked to who uses these has to do the same thing. Some superficial marks/scratches, but these are completely solid.

$150 ($190 new)

Western Mountaineering Flash Jacket (Size L)

Used for half of the CDT last summer – freshly washed though! This is in great condition apart from the pictured patched hole and some slight discoloration in places. Still very lofty and very light.

$200 ($350-395 new)

Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 with Footprint

This tent is 4 years old and has seen a descent amount of use, although there is nothing wrong with it. 1 small patch on the main tent body below the door and general wrinkles and slight discoloration throughout, but still 100% solid. Includes footprint and 10 of the V stakes that come with it.

$120 ($320 new)

Black Diamond Carbon Whippet

Black Diamond Carbon Whippet aka self arrest trekking pole. Also used on the CDT. The pick is sharp, the tip looks really worn but is in good condition otherwise, and the basket threads on and stays tight. Unfortunately I lost the pick guard, they’re less than $10 on Amazon.

$65 ($140 new)

Montbell Dynamo Windpants (Size M)

Very wrinkley from a year in the included stuff sack. Never used, didn’t fit me.
$40 ($70 new)