FS: lots for sale!!!

Up for sale are a number of items. Please contact me through email at
jamie_d_14 (at) yahoo (dot) com as it’s easier to keep track of messages. Shipping will be through the USPS first class or priority to the CONUS only and is included in the price of the item. Please pay through paypal “gift”/ friends and family preferred or add 4%.

Thanks for looking,

James

#1. Evernew 1.3L Ultralight with Caldera Cone Ti-Tri Sidewinder & Inferno insert.
Includes: 1.3L titanium ultralight pot from Evernew, the titanium Sidewinder Caldera Cone, Inferno insert, the “grates”, two titanium shepherd stakes, two piece “floor” for Leave No Trace, a Gram Cracker esbit stove, 12-10 stove, and a Dan Yeruski Starlyte stove. All pieces are either new, never used or like new. The only three pieces of this set that are actually used are the pot, bigger cone, and Starlyte stove.

Asking #130

#2 Zelph Firepot and Titanium windscreen kit.
Please read: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=81271
Only pieces used are the Pot, Titanium windscreen, Starlyte stove, and esbit tray. All other components in new/unused condition. Condition of used items are “like new”.

Asking $50

#3 Enlightened Equipment Revelation X
2011 short/ wide model. Neon Green exterior/ black interior. For some one 5’6”-ish or less. Measure across the top, 58” wide. 20* model with overstuff. Weighs 23.5oz and comes with REI cotton storage sack, no stuff sack. Used only two nights by my wife, pajamas always worn.

Asking $120

#4 MSR E-Wing (2010)
6.9oz emergency silnylon shelter. Upgraded to larger stuff sack after I couldn’t fit it back into the original soda can sized one, new/never used condition, not seam sealed.

Asking $40

#5 Etowa 8’x10’ urethane coated 1.9 ripstop flat tarp
Seam sealed, used on one clear night, includes BlueWater reflective 3mm guylines.

Asking $20

#6 Golite Jam 35 (size large)
I got a little carried away trimming straps and webbing off this pack, even cut off the hipbelt. There’s a small hole in the bottom of the pack also.

Asking $SOLD

#7 Golite Jam 50 (size large)
Same dilemma as the one above. Cut off nearly everything. No holes in this one, however.

Asking $Sold

#8 set of Black Diamond Ultradistance Z trekking poles
120cm fixed length, three piece carbon fiber design. Wrist straps removed. Used for two weekend trips, tips still in great shape as are the carbon poles. Excellent condition

Asking $50

#9 Zpacks chest pack
Grey cuben color, like new, includes all straps, lines and tabs that came with it. Tried it on one day hike, liked the functionality, but not how fiddly it made putting on or taking off my pack.

Asking $SOLD

#10 GOLD Gear ultralight “kitchen”
Tested indoors a few times. Not what I was looking for. Functionally in great shape. Some discoloration due to use but not misuse.

Asking $25