FS: size M windshirt, shorts, rain mitts, neck knife, + PIF items

prices include shipping to the continental united states.

patagonia houdini size medium black

this had a burn hole from a campfire on the right sleeve, i patched it with some nylon and seam seal. it has what appears to be some pine sap on the back of the neck from leaning against a tree. – $25 shipped.

Asics visor hat – never used. $10 shipped.

MLD rain mitts size medium – this is a catch and release, i paid $30 for these. They are seam sealed. $30 shipped

patagonia baggies lights size medium – both have the liners cut out. the orange ones are 2015 models, worn around the house for a few hours at most, black shorts are 2016 model and worn for maybe 10 minutes. I have too many shorts. $20 shipped each or $30 shipped for both.

blind horse knives (now known as battle horse knives) small neck knife, i dont have a sheath for it. weighs 1.5 oz , 5.5 inches total length. $30 shipped.

lots of PIF items. size 12 merrel trail gloves (no laces), size 10 merrel vapor gloves (small hole near the toe), fleece mittens (fit well under the rain mitts), cuber fiber rain mitts, and a ka bar bk11 knife. All of these items except for the vapor gloves were PIF items from other members that I didn’t end up using. You pay for shipping and packaging costs. continental US only please.

Detail

Tags