FS: My alcohol stoves.

I have been making alcohol stoves for several years now, and through several prototypes i have something that im pretty happy with. The problem is, i only need one, and i have quite a collection of cans at this point. So i would like to offer my stoves at cost.

They are alcohol jet stoves, they are really easy to prime with the incorporated primer pan that also serves as a wider base for the stove. The smaller one, which i call “Cuppa” weighs 1/4oz (half oz total with pot stand), burns for about 10 minutes, and is a perfect fit for a fosters can because the pot stand fits just right inside the rim on the bottom. The larger one which i call “Souper” burns for about 15 minutes and has a wider pot stand, suitable for flat bottom pots. The center bolt on the Souper allows for some adjustment. You can put a screw in to make it burn hotter and faster, or you can leave the screw out for a longer, easier burn. The cuppa can be equipped with the same center screw, adding a few grams of weight.
The Cuppa costs me $1.50 to make, plus $1 for the optional center screw, and the Souper costs me $4.25 to make. Both include a galvy wire pot stand, as pictured. $3 shipping on either or both.
So the basic Cuppa, which is my personal favorite, is $4.50 shipped!
PM me with any questions or requests.

Detail

Tags