FS Ice and SkiMo tools/axes, 'pons, boots

|
Cleaning out the gear so I can fit everything into the van.
Prices include shipping to the lower 48. Reasonable offers considered.
My phone camera sucks, better photos on request.

2nd gen Black Diamond Fusions. $300 for the pair.
Used well for 1.5 seasons (broken leg ended the 2nd season short). The upper grip rubber took a beating on a dry route but that can be easily taped over (if you want me to tape it for you before I ship, let me know). The ano is rubbing off but that will only make it look more badass when you show up at the crag with well worn tools. Everything else is fully functional, no pick shifting or funny creaking. Equipped with Fusion Ice picks, and ship with a spare pair of standard Fusion mixed picks.

Fusions1

FusionPicks1

FusionTape1

Black Diamond Venoms, 50cm (measured shaft length). $220 for the pair.
Basically new, never swung or plunged by me and very infrequently by the previous owner. 1 hammer with recurve pick, no scratches, factory sharp point. 1 adze with classic pick, some scratches on the shaft and pick, factory sharp point. Come with pick, adze and spike protectors and Lockdown leashes for both.

Venoms1

VenomPicks1

VenomSpikes1

Black Diamond Raven Pro axe, 63cm (measured shaft length). $60.
Used but not abused. Neither pick nor spike are factory sharp, but I haven't been inclined to sharpen because they still swing and plunge well.

RavenPro1

Custom Black Diamond Contact Crampon. $75.
Got tired of the rubber strap not fitting well on ski boots so I drilled holes for a wire bail. Much easier to adjust because you can bend the bail to fit your 'mo boots. Nice lightweight 'pons for your spring couloir missions!

Contact1

Contact2

LifeLink Enduro shovel. $30.
Nice lightweight polycarbonate shovel. Love it for digging pits and avy practice in light snow. Also a good stowable bail shovel for when you get your car stuck. The handle is 21" long when compressed, and the whole shovel extends to 38" when all is extended and attached.

Lifelink1

Lifelink2

La Sportiva Spantik, 46. $300.
Great condition, lots of tread left. Liner grommets got frayed so I had them professionally repaired, will now last longer than the boots. Pics on Tuesday.