FS: Borah Gear Down Jacket, Icebreaker Sphere SS shirt

Borah Gear down jacket $115. Size: XL Color: black  I bought this a few months ago. It’s a really nice jacket but just a little too tight for me (I have very broad shoulders). It’s also surprisingly very warm for how light it is. I have worn this in the teens with only a base layer underneath. It’s bare bones with no pockets and is only a quarter zip, but packs a warm punch. Every once in a while a teeny feather will sneak out of the fabric. This is from the fabric and build and not from my handling or care. Jacket is stored hanging loosely, never compressed, and in a smoke free environment

Weight of the jacket is: 167 grams or 5.89oz for an XL!

Icebreaker Sphere T-shirt short sleeve $50. Brand new, never washed, never worn, with tags still on. Color is brown (Trail Heather on website) and is size XL. Weight is 166 grams (5.9oz). This is a blended merino wool and TENCEL fabric.
Price includes shipping within CONUS. Payment via PayPal friends and family or add 3% to cover other options.

Payment via PayPal friends and family or add 3% for other options. Payment includes shipping via CONUS.

Sorry for side images!  That’s now how they were uploaded.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags