Western Mountaineering Alpinlite 20 Degree Bag

This bag is a few years old, used on a couple dozen short outings, plus a couple of 3-4 week AT sections (spring and fall in the north). This bag appears to be in perfect condition, no tears/marks/blemishes. It appears to have all its loft. I never can remember my "left vs. right" definitions on zippers, but the pics should tell you. This is a regular, 6' length. I'm 6'1" and it has always been fine for myself.

I'm selling this fine bag because I've recently gone with using a hybrid quilt that is essentially the same temperature rating, so this bag is now redundant in my gear room. The bag weighs right at 2 pounds even not including a stuff sack. The WM site claims 1-lb, 15oz. Either they are optimistic or this bag has an extra ounce of down...

WM bags are just plain fantastic bags. My wife and I own four of them. Check out westernmountaineering.com for specs, or a link such as this one for this particular bag:

http://www.backcountry.com/western-m...w&gclsrc=aw.ds

They rarely go on sale. sometimes bentgate.com has them on sale.

$425, shipped to the 48 states, including original sack. Only thing is, I've never bought or sold an item of significant value on a forum, so if anyone is interested, not sure how to proceed with a safe purchase. I do have a paypal account.

PM me if interested, or with questions.