FS: Sea To Summit 46 degree & 25 degree Ultralight Mummy Bags size Regular

Sea to Summit Spark SPI 46 degree ultralight down bag, weighs in at 13.8 ounces in factory compression sack. Packs down to a grapefruit size, or longer. Fits in my Arc Blast side pocket fairly well. Very warm for the weight. Comes with storage bag, dryer bag, compression sack, down insulation test results per Sea to Summit. Hood cinched down so all is covered but nose/mouth. Also has tie loops to hang dry when out in the field. Stored loose uncompressed. I turn if inside out once a month…not sure if you need to but I do it with all my down gear. Asking $215.

Also have the Sea to Summit Spark SPIII 25 degree down bag. Weighed in at 25oz in factory stuff sack. Brand new, am going to return it, but got a good deal and figured I’d pass it on to someone who wanted it before I sent it back. If not it’s going back for a full refund. Retails for $439 and I paid $322. Asking $332 for shipping and it’s yours.

I have pics of both but not sure how to resize lol. I’m not great with technology. Let me knowyour email if you want pics and I’ll get them to you ASAP. Thanks, Kevin

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags