FS: Garmin Oregon 600 GPS and Snowpeak 1400 Titanium Cookset

Hey all

A couple things for sale!

*** Garmin Oregon 600 GPS ***

Bought new and never used. I loaded a few waypoints from my computer once, left it in my pack on an overnighter, then it sat in a drawer for a year. Includes its USB cord (unit doesn’t come with a wall charger), manual, and of course the ever-important official Garmin carabiner ;)

These are $400 new. Some stores sell for $300 or so plus shipping and tax. It can be yours for $200, which *includes* shipping in the continental US.

*** Snowpeak 1400 Titanium Pot and Frying Pan ***

Bought new nine months ago and used 10-14 nights. In great shape. There is some of the normal discoloration on the sides familiar to uncoated titanium, and a small amount of residue (so thin that you can’t feel it with your hand) from the one time that we cooked food in the pot instead of just boiling water.

The pot and lid/frying pan are listed at 7.4 oz on the Snowpeak site, but are 6.7 oz on my scale. Maybe I got lucky? Comes with its mesh bag, which is in great shape, no snags.

These are $50-60 new. It can be yours for $30, which *includes* shipping in the continental US.

Paypal gift greatly preferred.

:)

Detail

Tags