FS or trade: Mountain Hardwear shirt and fleece

I'm looking to buy a med R1 Hoody and med Arcteryx Atom LT. If you have either (or both) and would like use any of the items below in a trade, let me know. I'm willing to deal. Jonathan - [email protected]

All prices include shipping to lower 48. If you're in the Wasatch Front area and prefer to pick it up, I'll knock off $5.

1. Mountain Hardwear Red base layer / mid layer shirt - $40 OBO
Mountain Hardwear shirt (I believe it's the Mircostretch Zip-T). It's made of very stretchy wicking fabric and works well as both a base layer or a mid-layer, depending on conditions. I really liked how long the shirt was (extended to my mid-hip) as well as the arm pocket for an ipod or phone.

Though it's used, it is still in great condition. I'm selling it because I'm looking to replace it with an R1 hoody.

I'm 5'10", 175 and it fits me like a dream.

Works great for climbing, snowshoeing, hiking, running, backpacking or skiing / snowboarding.

2. Mountain Hardwear Blue Tech Windstopper Fleece Jacket, size large L - $55 OBO
I'm selling my very slightly used Mountain Hardwear Tech Windstopper fleece jacket, size L. It's in great shape, I just never found myself using it, so it's time to give it a new home. The jacket has two hand pockets, as well as a breast pocket and inside secret pocket. It also features pit zips and a hem drawcord.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags