Pack Purge – Zpacks, GG, ULA, BPL

You’ll have to email me for photos of each if interested.  I cant resize pics and I don’t even care to learn how to . :)  Thanks for looking.

BPL Absaroka – New – Never used orange cushy lightweight backpack.  Frame size L.  140.00 to your door.   Hard to find and immaculate.

ULA Catalyst – Yellow – minor dirt stain on collar and scuffing on bottom not affecting performance.   Tenacious taped inside also to be double sure  Great shape and has only done a JMT hike.  Size Medium – SPF

ULA Circuit – Green, Great shape.  Only thing is the side bottle pocket loop pulled out.   (Tiny) .  No damage great shape.  Size medium, older version with mesh front. $160

Zpacks Arc Blast 52l pack.  Grey, only two tiny repairs to mesh from snag sewn marvelously.   Added brand new hip pockets from zpacks and shoulder pocket.  All cuben beauty.   Great shape and many many miles in its future.   With all the add ons a steal at $225.00 firm . regular/med size.

GG G4 pack green in color with custom wider shoulder straps and a brand new sit pad.  as new condition.  Size medium.  $85.00 to your door.

All prices include shipping and paypal personal or add 3 %.   Please use my email for communication at

Thanks much!  Photos available if you send me an email.