FS/FT Nunatak Torre Parka

This is a great parka and I’d love to keep it but it just doesn’t get that cold here and it will likely be a long time before I’ll be in a place cold enough to use it.  If you’re planning to climb some big mountains or push towards extreme latitudes then you might have a good use for this parka.

From what I can tell Nunatak is no longer making these (although I imagine they would on request).  This was their top-tier, warmest parka.  It’s really warm.  It’s impeccably made and in near-new condition (one tiny snag, no loss of down), having been worn only a couple of times.  These are made for real cold conditions and when paired with a half-bag are warm enough to function as a sleep system at high elevation.

This parka is an XL.  I’m 6’3″, 175 and it fits well… I could go with a large but this doesn’t really feel too big.  It would likely fit well for someone of similar height up to about 225# or so?  It’s a parka, cut like a parka.  This version has a (removable) hood, pockets (inner and outer) and is considered “fully featured”.  It also has a 2oz overfill.  Color is a handsome darker green (Pertex ripstop).

I’m selling it for $350, shipped.  These were >$800 new.  I would also consider trading for a new or lightly used quality down sleeping bag… something in the 10-30 deg. range or another down jacket or vest, or ???

I will try to get a weight and post pics ASAP.  Please pm or email daniel dot qrv@gmail dot com with any questions.

Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags