FS: SMD Flight 30 s/m, Zpacks Arc Haul m/m, Hilleberg Enan Proto new

Hi all –

FIRST EMAIL RESPONSE TO PURCHASE WILL TAKE: sethbrew(AT)gmail(DOT)com – don’t Post on this board as it is harder to track responses that way. Thanks !  Will post photos if I have time later and these don’t sell before that. Long time BPL member and many transactions to back up my posting history.

1. Unused Hilleberg Enan Prototype (Red Color) I picked up on sale last year and set up in the yard once, and that’s it. Don’t remember which prototype this was – something about the vestibule zipper I think ? Set it up and looks bomber. New condition and never slept in. Paid about $360 and would like to recoup that plus shipping. Include your zip code info when emailing me so that I can tell you the price shipped.
  2. Six Moon Designs Flight 30 in Small / Med size (Blue / White color scheme). Used on two trail runs and slightly to small for how I like my pack to fit. This is the previous version (not the newest update). 9/10 Like new – no issues at all. Would like $110 Shipped CONUS
  3. Zpacks Arc Haul Grey Dyneema with customizations: Size Medium Torso (18-22 in), Size Medium Belt (30 in and up),
    1. Added Key Pocket
    2. Added Hipbelt Pad
    3. Added 2 Belt Pouches
    4. Includes center hydration port access panel
    5. CUSTOM: Added Custom Webbing / Buckle Straps to the pad straps on bottom, the top strap, and then 2 on each side (OVER the regular rope straps on the side – can tension the sides with the rope and the use the webbing to hold stuff).
    6. CUSTOM: Added Top roll down buckles so the top can be clipped to the side of the pack instead of just to itself on top of the pack (think ULA Circuit buckles with webbing off to the side that hold the lid down).

Have taken the pack out on an overnight and it is an incredible pack!! Just never use it – as my winter gear is now including mountaineering size packs, and my summer pack is a regular Arc Blast. It needs to find a good home and be used.

All in I paid $357. There is currently up to a 6 week wait for these packs at Zpacks. Mine is in 10/10 new condition. Looking for $340 Shipped CONUS. Purchased March 2015 and has sat in my closet … so sad.

Thanks for looking!  Seth