[For Sale] Down Pillow - Arrowhead Equipment - $20

Selling my once-used down pillow. It's made for hammock camping but can be used on the ground for tents too! I ordered two and don't need the second one. It's cobalt blue in collar and made with 20 denier fabric - super soft! After using this, you'll be kicking yourself for using anything but a down pillow for outdoor excursions. It also has a line attached so you can tether it to your hammocks ridgeline. Included is the stuff sack it came with - and it all weighs 5oz!

https://imgur.com/a/N4Ad1

I paid $35 for it new, asking for $20 plus shipping (PayPal only please). Would like to see it go to someone who could use it. Let me know if you have any questions!

From the manufacturers website:

"The Bear is doubled in the volume of insulation used over our Snoring cub, it measures 8"X12" with 5" of loft and with the included stuff sack weighs 5 ounces. Pillows include a 24" shock cord/clip suspension line that clipped to a ridge line in a hammock will tether the pillow in place at the head end of the hammock and keep it from sliding down should the user move around during the night. They work great for ground sleepers (tent users) as well as hammock campers (of course you will be more comfortable in a hammock but that is another story for another day.)"

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags