FS: Hilleberg Nammatj 2 + footprint

For sale, 2015 model of the Hilleberg Nammatj 2, in the new darker shade of green. Purchased last spring along with the optional footprint, and used for three nights last summer. They are in like new condition. I recently moved up to the Nammatj 3GT because I need the extra space, and so the 2 deserves to go to a new home.

It’s the roomiest of the 2P Hillebergs, with a 55″ wide floor and steep walls. The equal length poles let two adults sit up at the same time, one fore and one aft. I found the high vents to be really effective at providing ventilation. They come with mesh to keep the bugs out at that time of the year, and a snow resistant breathable fabric to keep the spindrift at bay if the winds pick up. Both layers can be unzipped for the best airflow. The 10.25mm poles are incredibly strong, a big upgrade from the 9mm poles found on the Red Label tents like the Nallo. If you have one Hilleberg that can do it all for 1 or 2P, this is the model.

New, the Nammatj 2 and footprint sell for $835. Hilleberg don’t allow retailers to discount, so that’s standard across the board. I’m asking $650 shipped in the US, with tracking, or overseas at cost. Payment via PayPal Family & Friends would be appreciated. Please PM to respond to this ad. Thanks for looking.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags