FS: Ice Gear clearout, Tools, Pons, Screws, more

Ice Gear for Sale

All of the gear is in excellent shape. Most of it is either new or near-new. I’m only trying to unload it as I’ve come to the realization that I’m just not going to be an ice-climber. I’m pretty firm on the prices, but willing to give a discount if you buy a bunch of stuff. PM me and I’ll text/email you pics upon request. Local pick up; cash, PayPal, or SquareCash accepted.

Boots: Kayland M11+ US Mens 9.5 $100
Essentially brand new, used half a dozen times. Lugs and toe/heel in great shape.

Jacket: Arcteryx SV Alpha Mens Small $100
Orange. Some mild discoloration at the wrists from belaying, otherwise clean, no holes, lining in fantastic shape.

Pants: Arcteryx SV Alpha Bibs Mens Small Tall $80
Cinder. Tiny puncture right thigh from a screw, sealed with seam seal. Otherwise fabric in great shape, no other holes/tears/abrasion/discoloration.

Crampons: Black Diamond Cyborg Pro $100
Used half a dozen times, some of the paint is scratched, otherwise great shape. Never sharpened/filed, in near-new condition.

Screws:
BD Express: 2x 13cm, 2x 22cm, 1 x 17cm $20 each
Grivel 360: 1x 17cm $20
Decent shape, tips are still very sharp, never sharpened, a couple of the screws have a few dings on the threads but none are major.
Buy all six for $100 and I’ll also throw in BD “ScrewUp” screw bag/case

Screamers: Mammut Dyneema QD style x4
Never used. $15 each, $50 for all four.

Gloves:
BD Punisher Gloves, Mens Small $20
BD Torque (I think, this model may have been discontinued) dry-tooling gloves Mens Small $8 or I’ll throw them in if you buy a bunch of stuff

Tools:
Petzl Quark. $200 for the pair. Little use. Have some dings along the head and upper shaft. Comes with two sets of picks, the Cascade Ice picks have seen some use and been sharpened but have some life left, the Quad Mixed picks are new condition. Currently both tools set up as hammers, have an adze attachment as well. Clip-off leashes.

Miscellaneous: (will throw these in if you get some other gear)
BD Screwup Screw Bag $5
Camp V-thread tool $5
Petzl Vizion bolt on visor free if you buy something else

Cheers!
Erik

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags