FS: Backpacks, Tarps, Accessories

First off I have an MLD Prophet size medium.  This pack has never been taken on a trip or used at all other than seeing how it fit when I first got it.  Its a bit too small on me, so I’m finally getting around to trying to sell it here.  Asking $170 Shipped.

Second is a Hyperlite Mountain Gear 2400 Southwest pack size large.  Same goes for this pack, it is new and unused, however I don’t need it, as I MYOG’d a pack that is my current go to.  Great pack though, it would probably be my first choice if I had to buy a pack. Asking $250 Shipped.

Next I have two MLD hipbelt pockets, they come with the slik clip connectors as shown in the picture.  These are brand new and have not been used.  Asking $30 shipped for both.

And last I have a MYOG 1 person, cat cut, ground tarp.  It is new and unused comes with guyline and stuff sack.  Made out of 1.1oz silpoly from RSBTR, olive drab color.  It measures about 7ft wide at the head, 5ft wide at the foot, and the ridgeline is 9ft long. Weighs 7.8oz with guyline. There are some minor flaws in some of the seams, which I will post pictures of, however they will not affect the structure of the tarp, and they are pretty much unnoticeable once the tarp is pitched. Asking $80 shipped.

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any additional questions about anything, or if you would like more pictures.

Brandon