FS: ULA Ohm 2.0, Borah Bivy, Evernew Pot, Sawyer Mini, Platypus, Alcohol Stoves

I’m moving across the country in a few months and would like to find a new home for some gear I won’t be needing anymore. All prices include CONUS shipping. Also open to reasonable offers. Please e-mail davidnblinn [at] gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

1. ULA Ohm 2.0

Large torso / small hipbelt. I bought it this past fall and have only been able to use it on a few day hikes and to carry groceries a handful of times. You’d be hard pressed to find any signs of wear. I love the fit and features of this pack, but I’m going to have to carry a bear canister where I’m moving and will need something with more volume. I wasn’t aware I’d be moving when I bought it a few months ago – my loss is your gain. $160

1. Borah Gear Bug Bivy

This is brand new, purchased it in August 2015. I only rolled it open to inspect it and it’s been sitting in its stuff sack ever since. It’s standard size, side zip and has two zippers along the same path for easy entry and exit. I also added a grosgrain pullout near the feat to lift the netting up from the leg area. Weighs 7.3oz in its stuff sack. $55

1. Sawyer Mini Filter

Essentially new. Bought it last summer and it’s filtered only about 10 liters total over the course of a single trip. I gave it a good backflush as soon as I returned home. Comes with the plunger, but I’m not sure what happened to the water bags it came with. $10

1. Evernew .9L Titanium Pot

This is the nonstick version. I’ve boiled water in it a couple of times. Excellent condition. $40

1. 12-10 Stove

Brand new. $7

1. Starlyte Stove

Tried it out once in my kitchen but never used in the field. $7

1. Platypus 3L Hoser

Used on a few trips but still in good condition. Washed and hang dried after each trip. No leaks or signs of wear. Includes a cap for the mouthpiece. $10