Hilleberg Altai, SL3, McHale SSarc, GG Vapor, MHW Quasar, Ti Pots, More

All Prices are including shipping in the Continental USA and payment is to be made via Paypal friends and family or please calculate and add the 2.4% fees. I guarantee the condition I list is accurate for each item.

Hilleberg Altai XP – Green – New – This is the heavier weight Kerlon 200 Fabric, feels really solid and stiff would be an awesome group basecamp shelter. I finally found an SL5 which suited my needs better. Does not come with poles You can have some made for much less than what Hille charges from tentpoletechnologies.com $450

http://us.hilleberg.com/EN/products/blue-label/altai/altai.php

HMG Echo II Shelter System. – White – Excellent condition, no visible wear or damage. Comes with inner tent, tarp and beak. $500

Golight Shangri-la 3 – Comes with center pole and stakes no inner tent – Used but in great shape – $200

BA Yahmonite 5 (Shangri-la 5) – $400  – New comes with inner, outer, stakes, center pole

X-Grid Mchale S-Sarc +1. Right around 80 liters in the main body. Comes with bayonet extenders, kangaroo pouch front, hip pack top, 2x water bottle holders and 1x waist pocket so lots of extra removable space. It is for torso size around 17.5 You probably have an inch of leeway on either side to maintain optimal fit with the micro adjusters on the stays.. I think $450 + ship is a good place to start that is more than half off for a pretty much new pack. Thanks

900 ml Montbell Titanium pots
900ml 12cm x 10cm short round ‘pot’ style 2.8 + 2.1 – $35
900ml 14cm x 7cm tall skinny ‘mug’ style 3.7 + 1.7 – $35 pairing this one with a Ruta Locura CF lid is great

Big Agnes Copper Spur UL4 – Newest 2015 Version – New in Bag – $350

Granite Gear Vapor Flash – Med Torso / Med Hip – New – $100

Mountain Hardwear Quasar Dry Q Elite Jacket – Small  – Orange – 9oz – $120