Price Drops - Help Me Replace My Stolen Stuff Sale

|
Everybody knows by now: I had a bunch of stuff stolen last month. Well, I'm back home now and the harsh reality is that I need to sell a bunch of stuff to replace the things I use daily. Payment via PayPal (to simplify things my prices include the PayPal ). Shipping is free unless stated otherwise.

Lots of items in pics only with prices in the captions so make sure you scroll through it all

Goods:
Asolo TPS 520 GTX men's size 13 - $30. Lots of life, good tread, but are scuffed up and have a minor lacing issue. The left boot has a broken hook. I've been wearing them like this with no issue and just skipping the hook when I lace. See pics.

FiveTen Coyotes men's size 10.5 - $8 to cover shipping - boot is solid, little tear under the big toe on the right shoe - see pics)

Leki Makalu Tour Trekking Poles - Sold

Bear Canister - Sold
Spyderco Ladybug knife black handle, partially serrated blade - $25

Relic watch (some of the blue has flecked off the face but other than that runs like a champ. No issues) - $10

Beer notebooks that I made (the field notes is shown for size reference. A few are a bit smaller, namely the Great Lakes Erie monster and porter, and the bells ale) - $2/ea plus $1 shipping unless you buy four or more in which case they ship free or free shipping if you buy one with something else

Miller Duraflex work harness [2012] with (2) Miller #9099 relief steps [June 2012], (1) model 266TRWS/4FTGN double 4' rebar hooks with many are shock absorbing lanyards [12/03/2012], and (1) Miller Manyard II model 216M/6FTGN 6' shock absorbing lanyard [02/04/2011] No falls, steps never used, max of maybe 5 days of work in the harness and lanyards. MFG dates above in brackets. $90 shipped.

More on the way tomorrow including a small pin rack.
Spyderco Ladybug

Watched

--- Invalid image id: 111595130 ---

Notebooks

Work harness - ask for more pics if you need them.

Boots

Lace thing

Tread is good

Coyotes with toe issue indicated

Leatherman squirt and mini-Maglite ($7)

Silipint silicone pint glasses $10 for both

Silva type 2 compass and leather holster - $12

Pitons - the bong on the left is an SMC. The rest are Chouinard angles. $40 shipped for all of them.

Double hammock - $40 shipped. The kind of hammock they weave in the tropics and you lay in between two trees in your back yard. NOT for use on the Gunks carriage road

One pair premium tire chains never used sized for my car and might fit yours too. $30 shipped and if your interested PM me and I'll go look at my tire size

Men's teva size 13 and tingley dress shoe over boots size giant - give me $8 to cover shipping and they are yours.

Rip Curl 3:2 classic men's XL no hole stink or tears, minimal use. $55 shipped

Shorty men's XL no holes stink tears - $40 shipped, Coleman beer bazooka (fits a 6 pack and its a cooler) - $6 shipped, wind meter, $10, red cord free with purchase

Lost arrow bottle opener - $35 shipped

Detail

Tags