Adding Stuff - Help Me Replace My Stolen Stuff Sale

|
Everybody knows by now: I had a bunch of stuff stolen last month. Well, I'm back home now and the harsh reality is that I need to sell a bunch of stuff to replace the things I use daily. Payment via PayPal (to simplify things my prices include the PayPal ). Shipping is free unless stated otherwise.

Goods:
Asolo TPS 520 GTX men's size 13 - $50. Lots of life, good tread, but are scuffed up and have a minor lacing issue. The left boot has a broken hook. I've been wearing them like this with no issue and just skipping the hook when I lace. See pics.

FiveTen Coyotes men's size 10.5 - $15 (boot is solid, little tear under the big toe on the right shoe - see pics)

Leatherman Squirt PS4 - $10 like new

Leki Makalu Tour Trekking Poles - $25 like new, possibly never used. Extendable and pack able down to about 24" long.

Bear Canister - backpackers cache model. Solid, never beat up by a bear but it's rolled around a bit. No dents, fully functional. $30

Spyderco Ladybug knife black handle, partially serrated blade - $25

Black digital sports watch - $6

Relic watch (some of the blue has flecked off the face but other than that runs like a champ. No issues) - $15

Beer notebooks that I made (the field notes is shown for size reference. A few are a bit smaller, namely the Great Lakes Erie monster and porter, and the bells ale) - $2/ea plus $1 shipping unless you buy four or more in which case they ship free or free shipping if you buy one with something else

Miller Duraflex work harness [2012] with (2) Miller #9099 relief steps [June 2012], (1) model 266TRWS/4FTGN double 4' rebar hooks with many are shock absorbing lanyards [12/03/2012], and (1) Miller Manyard II model 216M/6FTGN 6' shock absorbing lanyard [02/04/2011] No falls, steps never used, max of maybe 5 days of work in the harness and lanyards. MFG dates above in brackets. $90 shipped.

More on the way tomorrow including a small pin rack.
Spyderco Ladybug

Watched

Skeletool

Notebooks

Work harness - ask for more pics if you need them.

Detail

Tags