FS: Zpacks Hexamid Solo, Sawyer Bags, Ti Zip Ztove

All Prices include shipping to US.  International available, ask for rates.

ZPacks Hexamid Solo– $150
This is an older style (original?) of the Hexamid.  It does not have a beak, and the zipper style is a little different than the current version.  I bought this tent new in 2011 and used it on my PCT thru-hike that year.  Shortly after I bought a Hexamid Solo Plus, and have not used the Solo since.  It does definitely have some wear – the fabric on the top front (near the apex) has some tiny pinholes, I think from being under tension?  I did replace the zipper pull at the end of the PCT and it works great now.  The mesh floor is in great shape, no holes or rips. All tie outs have Z-Line spectra guy lines, and about half have line tensioners.   I seam sealed it myself when it was new (they didn’t used to tape seams).  Storage stuff sack is very beat up.
Weight on my scale (including all guy lines and stuff sack) is 8.4oz.

4 Sawyer Squeeze Pouches – $9 for all ($6 if bought with other things)
3x 16oz bags
1x 32oz bag
One of the 16 oz bags was used maybe once or twice. The others are all brand new, never used.

Sierra Ti Zip Ztove – $10
I picked this up as a package deal with a pot that I wanted, but have no use for the stove.  It’s a wood burning stove with a little battery powered fan. It doesn’t look like it’s ever been used. I verified the fan works.  See info on this wacky little thing at  http://www.zzstove.com/

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags