Granite Gear Vapor Trail (2005) & Katadyn Mini filter

Hello all,

For sale is my beloved Granite Gear Vapor Trail pack, size regular, purchased in 2005 and with about 32 days of use on the A.T. and another 15 days or so on a few excursions to the Adirondack Mountains and other places. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, this pack no longer fits me because I lost a bunch of weight and the hip belt is now too large. The pack is dark green and black.

Asking price = $50.00 plus shipping. It is in excellent condition and has been cared for over the years even though it has not received a lot of use lately. PLEASE NOTE: The tie down straps on the pack where you would strap down a ground pad, etc., have been shortened to save weight. They are just long enough to accommodate a rolled-up Thermarest.

I can provide pictures via email to anyone interested.

Also for sale, one like-new Katadyn Mini water filter, also purchased in 2005 and used in conjunction with Vapor Trail on the aforementioned excursions. Asking price = $20.00 plus shipping. As with the pack this item is in excellent condition (like new in this case), and pictures are also available.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to ask any questions.

Foodbag

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags