FS: Zpacks twin quilt, custom down quilt, HMG and Zpacks pillows, speedcross 3

All prices include shipping and payments are made via PayPal.

$500- Zpacks 30* long twin quilt. It is olive green in color. I bought it almost 3 years ago so it has an older version of the clasp(one side has button, other side has velcro). This quilt is well used but has been very well taken care of. No rips, tears, holes. The only blemish I could find was very small black dot. Not sure what it is, maybe a sharpie touched it or something. It has always been stored hung up in non smoking house. No odors that I could find. I would call it like new if it wasn’t 3 years old. Still has a good life ahead of it. Comes with Zpacks dry sack.

$155 – Custom 45-50 degree quilt. Used maybe around 50 nights. This quilt was made by hammock gear with M50 fabric. Weighs 11.8oz in stuff sack on my scales. Orange inside and out. Considered a slim width. I’m 5’9″ and it comes up to about my ears. Sewn footbox. I did have to patch up a couple places with some Zpacks nylon tape. One was from a nail in an AT shelter. That one was sewn and patched. The other was a couple small punctures next to each other.

$65 – Salomon Speedcross 3 Women’s. Size 8.5. New with tags. Will ship without box to save on shipping. They are purple and yellow.

$35 – HMG Large Pillow Stuff Sack. Brand new, never used.

$20 each- Zpacks medium size pillow dry sacks. I have 2 of these. They are well used. Still watertight. Does show wear but still functional. Have been cleaned recently.

Thanks!