Gear purge: SMD, MLD, Zacks, thermarest, etc

Cleaning out the ol’ gear closet. Prices include shipping, non-F&F rate, I am leaving town Saturday morning till the middle of next week. Will try to ship anything bought before tomorrow night before I leave. Otherwise it will be next Wednesday/Thurdsay.

Thermarest X-lite regular $120 – Only used a few times over the past year, no punctures or abrasions. Maybe a little dust.

Inertia X wave 3/4 length $40 – only inflated at home, not used in the wild.

Six Moon Designs Solo Innernet $105 – Only set up indoors, totally new condition. Great bug protection, should fit into any solo mid type tarp.

Mountain Laurel Designs Superlight Bivy $90 – Regular size, half-moon window. Very lightly used, no signs of wear.

Zpacks Hexamid SoloPlus Tarp with beak $225 – Lightly used, still has lots of life left. This is the tarp, without the bug netting.

Sea to Summit Solo Nano Mosquito Pyramid $35 – Only used a couple times, no signs of wear.

Rei brand 40 liter pack cover $15 – Not exactly sure which model, weighs 3 ounces. Carried on a few trips, but never used.

Sea to Summit reactor thermolite liner $35 – used on several trips over the last couple of years, but is freshly washed and in great shape. weighs 8 oz. Adds ~15 degrees warmth.

Rei Flash 18 $15 – this is the earliest version they ever made. It does have signs of wear (minor stains and slight abrasions), and one of the shoulder straps is lightly fraying at the attachment point. I would also consider throwing this in as a freebie with one of the other items.

REI women’s carbon powerlock compact trekking poles $90 – Have been used on lots of hiking and bakcpacking trips. There are scratches on the poles, but they still work perfectly. The pair weighs 13.8 ounces.

MSR Dromedary bag 6 liter $35 – Completely new, unused condition.

ULA Ohm 1 pack large torso $120 – I bought this off another BPLer, condition is perfect and I haven’t used it because it did not fit.