PIF drawing: encore presentation

It’s baaaack. In the Fall I did a PIF drawing and quite a few people remarked how much they enjoyed it, so here’s another one. This time I have one grab-bag of stuff and one guide book to Tuolumne Meadows trails.

READ THIS: Instead of first-come first-served I’ll give these away as drawings to make sure everyone has a fair chance. If interested post here or PM me by Fri Feb 5, indicate if you want to be in the drawing for the grab-bag or the book or both. For each item, all unduplicated names will go into a hat for a random drawing then winner announced here.

1) High Sierra Hiking Guide #4: Tuolumne Meadows by Jeffrey Schaffer and Thomas Winnert. Pocket guide to the trails around TM in Yosemite. The material is excerpted from Shaffer’s more comprehensive YNP Complete Hiker’s Guide but focuses more on day hikes. Like-new condition, Weighs 3.66 oz. Winner pays $1.64 postage via PayPal F&F.

2) Grab bag (items given away together as one drawing):

• Approx 50’ hank of 3mm orange cord. 400 lb test strength, 3.45 oz.
  • Waterproof matchbox with flint, floats, 0.52 oz.
  • Magnesium fire starter, hardly used, has a bit of oxidation. Weighs 1.44oz.
  • Winner pays $3.34 postage via PayPal F&F.

If you enter the drawing then you accept these terms. My attorney at the law firm of Dewey, Cheatham and Howe said this is legally binding:

Winners must “Pay it Forward” by posting something free (must be worth the cost of any shipping your PIF buyer pays). Your PIF offer must come with the same terms as this one. Your PIF buyer must also post their own “Pay it Forward” item. Your PIF buyer must also require the next buyer to post their own “Pay it Forward” item (copy and paste these rules into your PIF post).

Detail

Tags