FS MLD Grace Duo Spinntex EXP + HMG Echo II Insert

I acquired this tarp and insert from two separate gearswap ads with the intention of using them together. I’d like to sell them as a set for $245. While hunting for details I read that this tarp was a little bigger than other Grace Duo tarps. That may no longer be the case, but the thread’s on BPL somewhere. I just can’t locate it right now.

I’ve only had the chance to set them up separately so I can’t promise their utility as a duel set-up, but I think they would pair suitably with a few extra pieces of cordage (maybe shock cord would be best?). The tarp does have some loops on the underside, though I can’t comment on the spacing compared to the attachment points of the insert. It’s a much bigger tarp than the Echo II tarp but of course it doesn’t have a beak. I had hoped the length would make up for it, but also considered findding a door attachment.

I’m selling these because I went headfirst into my ultralight shelter search and was over-influenced by the OutdoorGearLab reviews, which put these items among their favorites and also suggested that solo hikers purchase two man tent inserts. I’d like to try out a bivy and a gatewood cape on my next warmish solo outing. Again, I never used these and they’re in the condition I bought them  (like new for the tarp, excellent condition for the insert.)

I’ll include some kind of loose storage sack for the two items to fit in together, but not stuffsacks. I recently misplaced my stuffsack full of stuffsacks…

I’d be willing to sell the insert alone but not the tarp alone, as a tent insert without a tarp isn’t such an exciting item for me :). I’m negotiable on that price. I would consider interesting trades…

Here’s the link to the insert ad:

I’ll find and ad the link for the Grace Duo later, but it was described as having been pitched in the yard a few times and stored since bought new. I think I only paid $60 plus paypal fees so it was a steal. I pitched it in the park once. I may have a tube of seam sealer around, it hasn’t been sealed. A little googling tells me the Spinntex EXP was pretty high quality stuff . It weighs a tiny bit  under 10 oz.

Thanks for looking. I won’t be setting these things up for pictures but I’m happy to send a photo of them splayed out if anyone’s interested.