FS Packs (Arcteryx, Dana, CCW), boots, tele bindin

Bunch of random stuff. Mostly heavily used and older, but still lots of life left.

Arcteryx Bora 95 sz L - 95L(+)/6000 ci.
Early 2000s model in red/black. Great expedition backpack. Has a couple areas where Arcteryx repaired a spot the framestays had worn through. One of a pair of zippers on the brain is busted (other works fine).
$150 shipped

Dana Design Dynamo - 2500 ci/41L
Kindof like a smaller version of their classic Bomb pack. One of a pair of zippers on the outside pocket is busted (other works fine).
$35 shipped

Cold Cold World Chernobyl - 3000 ci/50L
Great made in New Hampshire alpine pack. Link here if you are unfamiliar with the company. Tool sleeves, removable pad, crampon straps, floating/removable brain, highly compressible. This is the larger torso sized pack of this model - "Regular"
$50 shipped

Scarpa Inverno ice/mountain plastic double boot. Size 12.
Missing small grey rubber tongue piece on one boot. I used them without it for awhile. Someone at Scarpa went looking for a replacement piece once, but never found one. Could easily manufacture one, I just haven't used these boots in several years and never got around to it.
$50 shipped

Scarpa TX AT/NTN boot. Mondo 29 (US 11).
Well used. Older orange model. Scarpa/Intuition liners have only been baked once. Dynafit and NTN tele compatible. Includes the Dynafit adapters (prevent bellow flex and pre-release in ski mode). Lowest buckle missing on one boot. T-Nut is in there, most shops have extra buckles (sorry, no ski shop in town for me to fix it up).
$75 shipped

G3 Targa Ascent
Free pivot version of the classic Targa. Regular stiffness cartridges. Maybe 40-odd days on this binding over a few years? One of the climbing bars is cracked and won't stay up.
$50 shipped

Shoot me a pm with your email for pictures, or if you have any questions. All items located in Western Montana. Thanks!