FS: MSR Hubba 1P Tent (brown tent with green fly) + more gear as the day goes on

I’m selling off some of my gear due to financial difficulties.  Up for sale is a MSR Hubba 1P tent.  It has been very well cared for and was used roughly five times, and always with a ground sheet.  I’d say it’s in 9 out of 10 condition with no holes/tears etc.  I am including everything seen in the photo.  Included are two ground sheets that are cut to size (1 tyvek / 1 window insulation material).

$190 shipped within the contiguous US (PayPal preferred / tracking number included)

I’ll be listing more gently used gear as the day goes on, including: Western Mountaineering Summerlite (5’6″), Marmot Limelight 3P tent, Jetboil Flash (green/includes french press kit), Snow Peak titanium mug and spork, MSR Pocket Rocket, Therm-a-rest Neo Air (slightly older version/medium), Outdoor Research Crocodile Gaiters (new), Trail Designs Ti-Tri stove with Evernew titanium .9L pot, (3) 1L Platypus bottles and (1) 20L bottle, GSI Outdoors flask, Patagonia Torrentshell (S/Navy)

Check back often as I’ll be posting pictures of the above items along with info/prices for each.

Thank you for looking!