FS: ULA Circuit M/S, Nearly New

ULA Circuit, medium torso with small hipbelt and J-straps. Excellent, nearly new condition. Latest version, purchased in 2015 for a trip last summer to the Sierra. I live in NH and have no plans to carry a bear canister in the near future so going back to a smaller pack.

I am meticulous in caring for my gear, you will find this pack in like new condition with one small exception (you probably wouldn’t even notice this if I didn’t mention it…). Inside one of the side pockets I must have carried something hard that chafed a bit on the inside of the pocket so I put a dab of seam grip on the spot. Total size is about ½” x ¼” and it’s on the inside of the pocket… Other than that it looks like right out of the box.

Pack comes with the following accessories which can be removed to trim weight: hydration sleeve, inner mesh pocket, 2 handloops and two water bottle holster things.

Price $170 + postage

<Apologies for the poor photography.  The pack has a couple of quilts inside it for the pics but it is nowhere near full.  Last photo is off the web to show pack fully loaded.>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags