FS: Ski and Alpine Gear

Realizing that life has brought me far from the mountains and that since I haven't used most of this gear in the past year or two, it is time to pass it on to someone who will!
If using Paypal (which I recommend) add 1.5% to split fees 50/50. All prices are in USD and shipping is extra. Let me know if I'm out of line with any of the prices.

Ski Gear:
* Dynafit zZero carbon fiber Green Machine Boots, used one season, 26.0. $135USD.
* Dynafit toe piece, got it as a spare for piece of mind in case I ever needed one on a long tour. Yours for $35
* BD Whippet, few years old but basically new. $50
* Julbo Explorer glacier sunglasses w/ hard case, Spectron4 lens, new & unused)
Bought these for a Denali trip that never happened. $50

Boots:
* La Sportiva Lhotse GTX Ice Climbing & Mountaineering Boot for sale. Fits about
men’s 8US (9.5 for women). Very lightly used, too small for my feet and I do not
get out ice climbing enough to keep a spare pair on hand.
* 5.10 velcro rock shoes w/ C4 rubber. Like the Anasazi Velcro but green &
relaxed for all-day climbs. $40

Paddling Gear:
* Shorty Kotatat GoreTex Pac-Lite paddling jacket that I’m not using. Fit is mens
large and the shorty is in excellent shape. Nice lime green, fully taped seams,
stretch cuffs at the arms, adjustable neck and double tunnel waist to keep you
dry! $70

Climbing Gear:

* BD Venom ice tools - outfitted with Grivel Sliders to make them leashless alpine tools, they also come with a set of older BD Twist leashes if you feel like being like Twight. Curved classic self-arrest pic included (but not pictured). 60cm and 52cm in length. Looking for $175 for the set.

* Simond Super Fox w/ Grivel Leash - $50

* Ball Nuts - $25/each
* DMM Bulldog - $25
* BD Fig-8 - $8
* BD axe bolt and wrench - Free w/$200+
* Misc Bashies - Free w/$200+